TP4056 1A Li-ion lithium Battery Charging Module With Current Protection – Type C
|Charging accuracy (%)||1.5|
|Full Charge Voltage (V)||4.2|
|Over-Current Protection (A)||3|
|Under-Voltage Protection (V)||2.5|
|Input Voltage (V)||4.5-5.5|
|Rated Power (W)||4.2|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-10 to 85|
6 in stock
This item: TP4056 1A Li-ion lithium Battery Charging Module With Current Protection - Type C
6 in stock
1 × 12 Volt 2A Power Adapter Supply AC to DC 2.1mm X 5.5mm Plug 12 V 2 Amp Power Supply Wall Plug (Black)
41 in stock
1 × 2x3 Inch Zero PCB Board
25 in stock
- This TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Type C with Current Protection is a tiny module, perfect for charging single cell 3.7V 1 Ah or higher lithium-ion (Li-Ion) cells such as 16550s that don’t have their own protection circuit. Based on the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 battery protection IC this module will offer 1A charge current then cut off when finished.
- Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4V the protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery) however please check you have it connected correctly the first
- Led indicator: Red is charging Green is fully charged.
- Current Protection: Yes
- Inversed polarity: NO.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
There are no reviews yet.