2N2222 – 40V General Purpose Transistor – NPN – TO-92
2N2222 is NPN BJT?normally used in low power amplifiers and also for switching application.
2n2222 is used as a?small signal transistor?and used as a general purpose transistor and is very popular. ?This is in TO-92 package form.
91 in stock
- NPN Silicon Planar Switching Transistors.
- Switching and Linear application DC and VHF Amplifier applications.
- Rating Symbol Value Unit
- Collector?Emitter Voltage VCEO?: 40 Vdc
- Collector?Base Voltage VCBO?: 75 Vdc
- Emitter?Base Voltage VEBO?: 6.0 Vdc
- Collector Current ? Continuous IC?: 600 mAdc
- Total Device Dissipation(PD) @ TA?= 25?C : 625 mW
- PD?Derate above 25?C : 5.0 mW/?C
- Total Device Dissipation(PD)@ TC?= 25?C : 1.5 Watts
- PD?Derate above 25?C : 12 mW/?C
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range (TJ, Tstg) : ?55 to +150 ?C
- Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient RJA?: 200 ?C/W
- Thermal Resistance, Junction to Case RJC?: 83.3 ?C/W