ESP-32 Wifi Bluetooth Development Board (Wroom 32)
- Universal low power IoT sensor hub.
- Home automation.
- Universal low power IoT recorder.
- Mesh network.
- Video streaming of the camera.
- Industrial wireless control.
- OTT TV box / set-top box device.
- Baby monitor.
- Smart Socket.
- Sensor networks.
- Wi-Fi toys: Counters, toys, Anti-lost device.
- Wearable electronic products.
- Wi-Fi speech recognition device.
- Wi-Fi location-aware devices.
4 in stock
- ESP32 Development board is based on the ESP WROOM32 WIFI + BLE Module. This is the latest generation of ESP32 IoT development module. This development board breaks out all ESP32 modules pins into 0.1″ header and also provides a 3.3 Volt power regulator, Reset and programming button and an onboard CP2102 USB to TTL converter for programming directly via USB port.
- At the core of this module is the ESP32 chip, which is designed to be scalable and adaptive. ESP32 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SDIO/SPI, UART
- Using Bluetooth, users can connect to their phone or broadcast low energy beacons for its detection. The use of Wi-Fi enables a large physical range, as well as a direct connection to the internet via a Wi-Fi router. Perfect for wearable electronic or battery powered applications, the ESP32 chip uses less than 5?A.