Hall Effect Sensor
30 in stock
The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH (3.5 V). If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
- Rated 4.43 out of 5
Electret Condenser 9mm Microphone Sound Sensor
₹30.00Add to cart
- Buy the new Voice Microphone online at Robu.in. This Voice microphone is Multi-Channel and is suitable for mobile phones, telephones, tape recorders, voice-activated toys, computers, and other products. The sensitivity is in accordance with the IEC standard, and the sensitivity of “pa” is increased by 20dB, which is the same as the sensitivity of the “Ubar” unit.
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Joy stick PS2 Module Breakout Sensor,Dual Axis XY Joystick Module
₹60.00Add to cart
- This is JoyStick Module PS2 Breakout Sensor very similar to the ‘analog’ joysticks on PS2 (PlayStation 2) controllers. Directional movements are simply two potentiometers – one for each axis. Pots are ~10k each. This joystick also has a select button that is actuated when the joystick is press down.
- With the help of this Joystick Module, you can measure position coordinates on the X and Y axis by moving the “hat”. It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat”.It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat” down. Similar to the XBOX controller.
- The X and Y axes are two 10k potentiometers which control 2D movement by generating analog signals. When the module is in working mode, it will output two analog values, representing two directions. This module uses the 5V power supply, and value, when reading through analog input, would be about 2.5V, a value will increase with joystick movement and will go up till maximum 5V; the value will decrease when the joystick is moved in other direction till 0V.
- Rated 4.56 out of 5
Sw-520 Tilt Sensor Relay Module 12V Device Tilt Dump Protection Alarm
₹100.00Add to cart
- TILT SENSOR MODULE is a device used for knowing the planar movement. Although they are available in various types their basic function remains the same. Their function is to detect the plane shift from horizontal to vertical and sent of a signal when it happens. There are modules which could sense even small plane shifts but here we are going to discuss about simple contact type TILT SENSOR module. Here we are going to use SW-520D TILT SENSOR MODULE.
- We have Various sizes of Sensor Modules. Check out our complete collection of Sensor Modules
- Rated 4.50 out of 5
SW420 Shock Sensor(Vibration Sensor)
₹70.00Add to cart
Vibration sensor module alarm Motion sensor module vibration switch SW-420 module based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 to detect if there is any vibration that beyond the threshold. The threshold can adjust using an onboard potentiometer. When this no vibration, this module output logic LOW the signal indicates LED light, and vice versa.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
Piezoelectric sensor 27mm gold color Piezo Discs – piezoelectric element- piezoelectric transducer with
₹20.00Add to cart
The piezoelectric sensor or Piezo Elements work on the principle of the piezoelectric effect. This effect measures changes in pressure, stain, temperature, acceleration, and force in the form of electrical charge or voltage. The materials which work under the piezoelectric effect are piezoelectric crystals, ceramic, bone, some proteins, and DNA.