A1015 Bipolar Transistor PNP General Purpose Transistor
- General purpose switching and amplification applications
- Driver stage amplifier action
- AF amplifier
- As a Darlington pair
100 in stock
- Collector-base voltage: -50V
- Collector-emitter voltage: -50V
- Emitter-base voltage: -5V
- Maximum continuous collector current: -150mA
- Maximum DC current gain: 400Hfe
- Transition frequency: 80MHz
- Collector power dissipation: 400mW
- Operating temperature range: -65℃ to +150℃
- Rated 4.57 out of 5
1N4148 Diode Small Signal
- Rated 4.50 out of 5
Voltage Sensor Module₹61.12Add to cart
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input. If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Rated 4.62 out of 5
74hc595 74595 Sn74hc595n 8-bit Shift Register Ic, Black₹14.00Add to cart
The 74HC595 consists of an 8−bit shift register and an 8−bit D−typelatch with three−state parallel outputs. The shift register accepts serialdata and provides a serial output. The shift register also providesparallel data to the 8−bit latch. The shift register and latch haveindependent clock inputs. This device also has an asynchronous resetfor the shift register.The HC595 directly interfaces with the SPI serial data port onCMOS MPUs and MCUs
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Crystal Oscillator 8 MHZ₹8.20Add to cart
This is a 8MHZ Crystal. This is a low cost crystal oscillator with oscillation frequency of 8Mhz. Crystal are normally required to provide clock pulses to your micro controller or other IC’s which require external clock source.
An oscillator crystal has two electrically conductive plates, with a slice or tuning fork of quartz crystal sandwiched between them. The crystal oscillator circuit sustains oscillation by taking a voltage signal from the quartz resonator, amplifying it, and feeding it back to the resonator. Quartz has the further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00Add to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)