- Rated 4.48 out of 5
5.5mm x 2.1mm 3 Pin Female DC Power Jack Panel Mount Screw Nut Kit DC Socket Electrical Plug
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)
₹211.97+ GSTAdd to cart
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 ? IN4 : relay control ports
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
BC548 NPN 30V 0. 1A Transistor High quality
₹5.00+ GSTAdd to cart
BC548 is another general purpose widely used transistor that can be easily get from reputable electronic components store, this transistor also have bunch of good features on the basis of which one can use it in their electronic circuit, it can handle maximum current of 500mA which is enough to drive many other components such as ICS, other transistors, portion of a circuits, relays, LEDs etc. The max collector dissipation of the device is 625 miliWatt which is another good feature to use it as a small amplifier.
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Crystal Oscillator 8 MHZ
₹15.00+ GSTAdd to cart
This is a 8MHZ Crystal. This is a low cost crystal oscillator with?oscillation frequency of 8Mhz. Crystal are normally required to provide?clock pulses to your micro controller or other IC’s which require external clock?source.
An oscillator crystal has two electrically conductive plates, with a slice or?tuning fork of quartz crystal sandwiched between them. The crystal oscillator?circuit sustains oscillation by taking a voltage signal from the quartz?resonator, amplifying it, and feeding it back to the resonator. Quartz has the?further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way?that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low.
- Rated 4.55 out of 5
Quality ESP-12F ESP8266 Remote Serial Port WIFI Transceiver Wireless Module
₹130.00+ GSTAdd to cartCore processor ESP8266 in smaller sizes of the module encapsulates Tensilica L106 integrates industry-leading ultra low power 32-bit MCU micro, with the 16-bit short mode, Clock speed support 80 MHz, 160 MHz, supports the RTOS, integrated Wi Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, on-board antenna.