₹10.00 + GST
The current can flow from only the anode to the cathode and never from the cathode to the anode – the 6A4 diode is like a one way electric valve.
542 in stock
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage – 400 V
- Maximum Average Forward Output Current – 6 A
- Maximum Forward Voltage Drop per element at 1.0A DC – 0.95 V
- Typical Junction Capacitance 150 pF
- Package – R-6
- Weight 2.08 grams
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range -65…+175 ?C
- Rated 4.58 out of 5
3.7V 1200 mAh Li-ion Cylindrical Battery | 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery for DIY Projects | Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
16 x 2 (JHD162A) Blue/White color DC 5V Character LCD display module FOR ALL TYPE OF DEVLOMENT BOARD
₹200.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5?8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Blue Backlight
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)
₹211.97+ GSTAdd to cart
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 ? IN4 : relay control ports
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Crystal Oscillator 8 MHZ
₹15.00+ GSTAdd to cart
This is a 8MHZ Crystal. This is a low cost crystal oscillator with?oscillation frequency of 8Mhz. Crystal are normally required to provide?clock pulses to your micro controller or other IC’s which require external clock?source.
An oscillator crystal has two electrically conductive plates, with a slice or?tuning fork of quartz crystal sandwiched between them. The crystal oscillator?circuit sustains oscillation by taking a voltage signal from the quartz?resonator, amplifying it, and feeding it back to the resonator. Quartz has the?further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way?that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low.