TDA2003 ST/OG TO-220-5 Transistors 10W Audio Amplifier
50 in stock
- The amplifier can output up to 3.5A of current to drive speakers and can also handle high current up to 5A for shorter duration without any damage. It can also handle short circuits on both DC and AC rails without killing itself. It has an operating voltage of?18V?but can handle a high voltage of up to?28V. This makes it robust for use in automotive audio designs.
- The?TDA2030?is breadboard friendly and can therefore be easily tested using a breadboard. Below is a sample application circuit for the?TDA2030. The datasheet at the bottom of this page contains more details on this design.
- Used for Audio signal Amplification
- Suitable for high power amplification
- Capable of operating on dual/split power supply
- Can be used to cascade audio speakers