SS34 3A 40V Schottky Diode – SMA (DO214-AC)
₹7.00 + GST
- This is SS34 3A 40V Schottky Diode. This is a SMD version of 1N5822. It has current rating of 3A, with max repetitive voltage of 40V
30 in stock
30 in stock
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Lcd 16X2 Yellow Backlight Alphanumeric Display for 8051,Avr,Arduino,Raspberry Pi,Pic,Arm All Microcontroller (Green)
₹112.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5?8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Green Backlight
- Rated 4.48 out of 5
Original Flex sensor 2.2 inches for Motion and Diy
₹400.00+ GSTAdd to cart
Flex sensors are usually available in two sizes. One is 2.2 inch and another is 4.5 inch. Although the sizes are different the basic function remains the same. They are also divided based on resistance. There are LOW resistance, MEDIUM resistance and HIGH resistance types. Choose the appropriate type depending on requirement. ?Here we are going to discuss 2.2inch Flex sensor that is FS-L-0055.
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)
₹139.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 ? IN4 : relay control ports
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Crystal Oscillator 8 MHZ
₹15.00+ GSTAdd to cart
This is a 8MHZ Crystal. This is a low cost crystal oscillator with?oscillation frequency of 8Mhz. Crystal are normally required to provide?clock pulses to your micro controller or other IC’s which require external clock?source.
An oscillator crystal has two electrically conductive plates, with a slice or?tuning fork of quartz crystal sandwiched between them. The crystal oscillator?circuit sustains oscillation by taking a voltage signal from the quartz?resonator, amplifying it, and feeding it back to the resonator. Quartz has the?further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way?that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low.
- Rated 4.55 out of 5
Quality ESP-12F ESP8266 Remote Serial Port WIFI Transceiver Wireless Module
₹130.00+ GSTAdd to cartCore processor ESP8266 in smaller sizes of the module encapsulates Tensilica L106 integrates industry-leading ultra low power 32-bit MCU micro, with the 16-bit short mode, Clock speed support 80 MHz, 160 MHz, supports the RTOS, integrated Wi Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, on-board antenna.