DHT11 Sensor Module
Features of DHT11 Module
- The module can detect surrounding environment of the humidity and temperature.
- High reliability and excellent long-term stability
- Output form digital output
- Has fixed bolt hole (3mm) and easy installation
- Humidity measurement range : 20%~90%RH
- Humidity measurement error : ±5%RH
- Temperature measurement range : 0~50°C
- Temperature measurement error : ±2°C
- Working voltage : DC5V/3.3V
- Size : approx. 30x13x8mm (L*W*H)
13 in stock
- It uses thermistor to measure the surrounding air temperature and a capacitive humidity sensor to measure the moisture content. It sends digital readings on data pin so there is no need to use an Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) chip. It is very easy to use but the only problem with this sensor is that it sends data every 2 seconds. There are lot of resources online on hot to interface DHT11 Sensor to Arduino which will make this sensor easy to interface to any Arduino Board.