20 in stock
- Current – On State (It (RMS)) (Max)- 25 A
- Voltage – Off State- 600v
- Voltage – Gate Trigger (Vgt) (Max)- 1.5v
- Current – Non Rep. Surge 50, 60Hz (Itsm)- 190A 209A
- Current – Hold (Ih) (Max)- 60mA
- Mounting Type- Through Hole
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)₹176.64Read more
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 – IN4 : relay control ports
- Rated 4.57 out of 5
1N4148 Diode Small Signal
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
BC547 NPN General Purpose Transistor
₹5.00Add to cart
BC547 is a general purpose BJT NPN transistor mostly used in electronics hobbyists and educational electronics projects. Besides these uses it can also be used in commercial circuits. It comes in TO-92 packaging and the maximum output current this transistor can handle is 100mA. The transistor is having very good DC current gain and low noise capabilities due to which it is ideal to use in signal amplification stages. The typical saturation voltage is only 90 millivolts which is also a good sign to use it as a switch.
- Rated 4.50 out of 5
Voltage Sensor Module
₹80.00Add to cart
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input. If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Rated 4.55 out of 5
Quality ESP-12F ESP8266 Remote Serial Port WIFI Transceiver Wireless Module
₹200.00Read moreCore processor ESP8266 in smaller sizes of the module encapsulates Tensilica L106 integrates industry-leading ultra low power 32-bit MCU micro, with the 16-bit short mode, Clock speed support 80 MHz, 160 MHz, supports the RTOS, integrated Wi Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, on-board antenna.