- BT136 is Planar passivated very sensitive gate four quadrant TRIAC in a SOT78 plastic package intended for use in general purpose bidirectional switching and phase control applications, where high sensitivity is required in all four quadrants. This very sensitive gate “series D” triac is intended to be interfaced directly to microcontrollers, logic integrated circuits and other low power gate trigger circuits.
28 in stock
- Direct triggering from low power drivers and logic ICs
- High blocking voltage capability
- Low holding current for low current loads and lowest EMI at commutation
- Planar passivated for voltage ruggedness and reliability
- Triggering in all four quadrants
- Very sensitive gate