Crystal Oscillator 4 Mhz
- Crystal Case Type : Metal Can
- Crystal Mounting Type : Through Hole
- Frequency :?4MHZ
- Frequency Stability: ? 50ppm
- Frequency Tolerance: ? 30ppm
- Load Capacitance: 10 pF
- No. of Pins: 2
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 ?C
- Operating Temperature Min: -10 ?C
- Operating Temperature Range: -10?C to +70?C
43 in stock
- Crystal are normally required to provide?clock pulses to your microcontroller or other IC’s which require external clock?source.
- An oscillator crystal has two electrically conductive plates, with a slice or?tuning fork ofquartz crystal sandwiched between them. The crystal oscillator?circuit sustains oscillation by taking a voltage signal from the?quartz?resonator, amplifying it, and feeding it back to the resonator. Quartz has the?further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way?that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low.