3 Position DPDT Slide Switch 250V 1 A
This heavy-duty single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) toggle switch makes a great power switch or state selector for user interfaces. It is rated for 5 A at 125 VAC and 2 A at 250 VAC.
13 in stock
- Add to cart
BC327 is a general purpose PNP BJP transistor that can be used for switching and amplification purposes in electronic circuits. The transistor features 800mA collector current hence it can be used to drive variety of loads in an electronic application. The max collector-emitter voltage is -45V therefore it can easily handle load voltage under 45V. Apart from that transistor also features 625mW collector dissipation and DC current gain of maximum 630 therefore it can also be used as an audio amplifier or for any type of signal amplification.
Quartz Crystal Oscillator 16MHz HC-49S 2 Pin for TV, car Electronics, PC Card, Electronic Watch, DVD, MP3v₹8.20
16 x 2 (JHD162A) Blue/White color DC 5V Character LCD display module FOR ALL TYPE OF DEVLOMENT BOARD₹153.40Add to cart
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5×8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Blue Backlight
Voltage Sensor Module₹61.12Add to cart
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input. If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.