2N2222 – General Purpose Transistor – NPN – TO-92
2N2222 is NPN BJT normally used in low power amplifiers and also for switching application.
2n2222 is used as a small signal transistor and used as a general purpose transistor and is very popular. This is in TO-92 package form.
220 in stock
- NPN Silicon Planar Switching Transistors.
- Switching and Linear application DC and VHF Amplifier applications.
- Rating Symbol Value Unit
- Collector–Emitter Voltage VCEO : 40 Vdc
- Collector–Base Voltage VCBO : 75 Vdc
- Emitter–Base Voltage VEBO : 6.0 Vdc
- Collector Current — Continuous IC : 600 mAdc
- Total Device Dissipation(PD) @ TA = 25°C : 625 mW
- PD Derate above 25°C : 5.0 mW/°C
- Total Device Dissipation(PD)@ TC = 25°C : 1.5 Watts
- PD Derate above 25°C : 12 mW/°C
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range (TJ, Tstg) : –55 to +150 °C
- Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient RJA : 200 °C/W
- Thermal Resistance, Junction to Case RJC : 83.3 °C/W