Water Float Switch Sensor for Water Level Controller with 3 Meter Wire
₹400.00 + GST
10 in stock
- Rated voltage: 250V & Rated current: 8A
- Contacts: NO+NC & Weight: 550g
- Electrical endurance: ?500,000 times, Mechanical endurance: ?100,000 times
- Cable: 3 Meter & High quality of wire and Plastic Body
- Use: Water Level, liquid level Controller etc
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)
₹139.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 ? IN4 : relay control ports
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
100 MM x 2.5 MM, Nylon Zip Wire Organizer/Self Locking
₹10.00+ GSTAdd to cart
This is a?100 x 2.5 mm Nylon cable tie?also known as hose tie or Zip tie. The?cable tie?is perfect for holding items together specially electric cables or wires.? The flexible design of the?cable tie?makes it easier to slip the ties under and around wire harness. Thanks to the teeth on one of the side of the belt makes it easier for self locking and securing the wires.
- Rated 4.17 out of 5
Single Channel 5v Relay Module with Isolation High Low Level Trigger
₹38.00+ GSTAdd to cart
Relays are output devices which are used to control or operate some external devices.? This is a 5 volt Isolated relay module which means that there is a optocoupler used in between your control circuit and the relay thus protecting your circuit in case of any short circuit issues on the relay side.
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Lcd 16X2 Yellow Backlight Alphanumeric Display for 8051,Avr,Arduino,Raspberry Pi,Pic,Arm All Microcontroller (Green)
₹112.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5?8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Green Backlight