0.5W 15V zener voltage regulator diode
₹2.00 + GST
601 in stock
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
16 x 2 (JHD162A) Blue/White color DC 5V Character LCD display module FOR ALL TYPE OF DEVLOMENT BOARD
₹200.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5?8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Blue Backlight
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
BC547 NPN General Purpose Transistor
₹5.00+ GSTAdd to cart
BC547 is a general purpose BJT NPN transistor mostly used in electronics hobbyists and educational electronics projects. Besides these uses it can also be used in commercial circuits. It comes in TO-92 packaging and the maximum output current this transistor can handle is 100mA. The transistor is having very good DC current gain and low noise capabilities due to which it is ideal to use in signal amplification stages. The typical saturation voltage is only 90 millivolts which is also a good sign to use it as a switch.
- Rated 4.50 out of 5
Voltage Sensor Module 25VDC
₹80.00+ GSTAdd to cart
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input.? If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Rated 4.58 out of 5
3.7V 1200 mAh Li-ion Cylindrical Battery | 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery for DIY Projects | Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery