Bmp180 Digital Barometric High Precision Pressure Sensor Board Module
- Indoor navigation
- GPS-enhancement for dead-reckoning, slope detection, etc.
- Sport devices, e.g. altitude profile
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
10 in stock
- The BMP180 is the new digital barometric pressure sensor of Bosch Sensortec, with a very high performance, which enables applications in advanced mobile devices, such as smart phones, tablet PCs and sports devices. It follows the BMP085 and brings many improvements, like the smaller size and the expansion of digital interfaces.
- The ultra-low power consumption down to 3 ?A makes the BMP180 the leader in power saving for your mobile devices. BMP180 is also distinguished by its very stable behavior (performance) with regard to the independency of the supply voltage.
- BMP180 is the best low-cost sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure and temperature. Because pressure changes with altitude you can also use it as an altimeter! The sensor is soldered onto a PCB with a 3.3V regulator, I2C level shifter and pull-up resistors on the I2C pins.
- The BMP180 is the next-generation of sensors from Bosch, and replaces the BMP085. The good news is that it is completely identical to the BMP085 in terms of firmware/software/interfacing.
- I2C for easy digital Interface
- 5V Regulator on board
- Temperature measurement sensor included
- Ultra low power consumption
- Low noise measurement