ULN2003 -DIP-16 16pin Darlington Transistor Array 50V IC Darlingtons TEXAS
Features of ULN2003 IC
- Seven Darlingtons per package
- Output current 500 mA per driver (600 mA peak)Output voltage 50 V
- Integrated suppression diodes for inductive loads
- Outputs can be paralleled for higher current
- TTL/CMOS/PMOS/DTL compatible inputs
- Input pins placed opposite to output pins to simplify layout
40 in stock
- The ULN2003 IC is a high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
- The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability. Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers, line drivers and logic buffers.