SSR-40DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32VDC/24-380VAC 40A
- Long service life and high reliability
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Highly reliable, compact size designed to offer users maximum simplicity.
3 in stock
- This is SSR-40DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32VDC/24-380VAC 40A. A solid state relay (SSR) allows you to control high-current AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. Solid state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays.
- One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there are no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
- This particular SSR can switch current loads of up to 40A with a 3-32V DC input and a zero cross trigger control method. Each one of these relays is equipped with four screw terminals (for use with ring or fork connectors) and a plastic cover that slides over the top of the relay to protect the terminals.