5V 2 Channel Stereo Mini Class D Digital Audio Power Amplifier Board (PAM8403 2x3W with Volume)
The PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
46 in stock
- Dual channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w power @ 5V and 4 ohms load)..
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Super mini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI and Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection and Thermal Shutdown