NRF24L01 2.4GHz PA+LNA SMA Wireless Transceiver Module with Antenna
- It can achieve a good balance between wireless transition performance and cost! You can easily add it with your own MCU/ARM/PIC/AVR/STM32 system! What’s more, this nRF24L01+ module is designed with Power amplifier and SMA antenna This allowed you to use the wireless communication up to 1000 meters! (No barrier)
- The nRF24L01 is a single chip 2.4GHz transceiver with an embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™), designed for ultra low power wireless applications. The nRF24L01 is designed for operation in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2.400 – 2.4835GHz. An MCU (microcontroller) and very few external passive components are needed to design a radio system with the nRF24L01.
- The nRF24L01 is configured and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI.) Through this interface the register map is available. The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF24L01 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip.
- The embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™) is based on packet communication and supports various modes from manual operation to advanced autonomous protocol operation. Internal FIFOs ensure a smooth data flow between the radio front end and the system’s MCU. Enhanced ShockBurst™ reduces system cost by handling all the high-speed link layer operations. The radio front end uses GFSK modulation. It has user configurable parameters like frequency channel, output power and air data rate.
- DNA Solutions has large collection of various types of Transceiver Module. Check our complete collection of Transceiver Module
3 in stock
This item: NRF24L01 2.4GHz PA+LNA SMA Wireless Transceiver Module with Antenna
3 in stock
1 × Male to Female Jumper Wires - Single
32 in stock
1 × 12 Volt 2A Power Adapter Supply AC to DC 2.1mm X 5.5mm Plug 12 V 2 Amp Power Supply Wall Plug (Black)
41 in stock
1 × Male to Male Jumper Wires - single
19 in stock
1 × Cable for Arduino Nano (USB 2.0 A to USB 2.0 Mini B) 30cm
34 in stock
1 × Nano CH340 Chip Board without USB cable compatible with Arduino
22 in stock
1 × 40 Pin Female Header Berg Strip - Break Away Header
7 in stock
1 × 2x3 Inch Zero PCB Board
25 in stock
- Frequency : 2.4GHz~2.5GHz
- Operating voltage : 3 ~ 3.6V Max
- Current : 115mA
- Multi-frequency : 125 frequency
- Support up to six channels of data reception
There are no reviews yet.