Single Channel 5v Relay Module with Isolation High Low Level Trigger
Relays are output devices which are used to control or operate some external devices. This is a 5 volt Isolated relay module which means that there is a optocoupler used in between your control circuit and the relay thus protecting your circuit in case of any short circuit issues on the relay side.
25 in stock
The relay is driven safely by BC547 transistor which is triggered via an Optocoupler IC which serves as isolator between your microcontroller and the relay
This Relay module is perfect if your complete circuit is running on 5 volts. This module can be used with Microcontrollers, Logic gate IC’s, Arduino and Raspberry pi as well.
Specifications of 5 Volt single Channel Isolated Relay Module
- This is a 5 Volt 1-Channel Relay interface board which can be controlled directly by a wide range of micro controllers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, 8051 and so on.
- This relay board module can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc.
- High quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC , NO) for quick and easy connection.
- Relay Type : SRD-05VDC-SL-C
- Coil Voltage : DC 5 Volt
- Pole Number : 1 Channel
- Load: 7 Ampere, AC 250V/125V, DC 30V/28V
- Materials : Metal, Plastic, Electric Parts
- 1 Channel relay module board boasts of LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status.
- Product Name : Optocoupler Driver Relay Module