L293D Motor Driver Fully Soldered | Stepper Motor | Servo Motor | BO Motor Driver Shield for
- Supplied Fully Assembled
- 2x 5V Servo outputs connected to the high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo’s
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- reset button
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila, Duemilanove, Arduino UNO
31 in stock
- This is a?Motor Driver Shields for Arduino Boards?that can control upto four DC geared motors or two unipolar or bipolar stepper motor. It also has connections for two 5 volts Servo Motors.
- The shield contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register. The shift register expands 3 pins of the Arduino to 8 pins to control the direction for the motor drivers. The output enable of the L293D is directly connected to PWM outputs of the Arduino.
- To increase the maximum current, the L293D allows extra chips with “piggyback”. Piggyback is soldering one or two or three extra L293D drivers on top of the L293D drivers on the board to increase the maximum current. The L293D allows parallel operation.