CD6283CS/CD6283 4.6W X 2 DUAL AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER Electronic Components Electronic Hobby Kit
₹20.00 + GST
1 in stock
- Rated 4.48 out of 5
2N2222 – 40V General Purpose Transistor – NPN – TO-92
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Lcd 16X2 Yellow Backlight Alphanumeric Display for 8051,Avr,Arduino,Raspberry Pi,Pic,Arm All Microcontroller (Green)
₹112.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5?8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Green Backlight
- Rated 4.67 out of 5
DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity sensor Module for boards compatible with Arduino, ARM and other MCU
₹120.00+ GSTAdd to cart
The DHT11 is a commonly used Temperature and humidity sensor. The sensor comes with a dedicated NTC to measure temperature and an 8-bit microcontroller to output the values of temperature and humidity as serial data. The sensor is also factory calibrated and hence easy to interface with other microcontrollers.
- Rated 4.50 out of 5
Voltage Sensor Module 25VDC
₹80.00+ GSTAdd to cart
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input.? If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.