500k Single Turn Potentiometer
₹5.00 + GST
A potentiometer is a manually adjustable variable resistor with 3 terminals.The most common form of potmeter is the single turn rotary potmeter.
59 in stock
- Rated 4.56 out of 5
Quartz Crystal Oscillator 16MHz HC-49S 2 Pin for TV, car Electronics, PC Card, Electronic Watch, DVD, MP3v
- Rated 4.55 out of 5
Quality ESP-12F ESP8266 Remote Serial Port WIFI Transceiver Wireless Module
₹130.00+ GSTAdd to cartCore processor ESP8266 in smaller sizes of the module encapsulates Tensilica L106 integrates industry-leading ultra low power 32-bit MCU micro, with the 16-bit short mode, Clock speed support 80 MHz, 160 MHz, supports the RTOS, integrated Wi Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, on-board antenna.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 4.17 out of 5
Single Channel 5v Relay Module with Isolation High Low Level Trigger
₹89.00+ GSTAdd to cart
Relays are output devices which are used to control or operate some external devices.? This is a 5 volt Isolated relay module which means that there is a optocoupler used in between your control circuit and the relay thus protecting your circuit in case of any short circuit issues on the relay side.