1K Ohm 3Pin Shaft Potentiometer(without knob)
₹45.00 + GST
It is a 1K Ohm 3Pin 15mm Shaft Potentiometer. This is used for adjusting various parameters like voltage, current, etc in an electronic circuit.
43 in stock
- Rated 4.58 out of 5
3.7V 1200 mAh Li-ion Cylindrical Battery | 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery for DIY Projects | Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery
- Rated 4.50 out of 5
Voltage Sensor Module 25VDC
₹80.00+ GSTAdd to cart
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input.? If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
BC557 PNP General Purpose Transistor 45V 100mA TO-92 Package
₹5.00+ GSTAdd to cart
BC557 is a widely used PNP bipolar junction transistor manufactured in small TO-92 package. It is a general purpose PNP transistor that can be used as a switch or amplifier in electronic circuits. Its HFE ratings are 125 to 800 which makes it an ideal transistor to use as a small signal amplifier in electronic circuits for example for audio signal amplification or other, the HFE ratings of BC557 can be determined by the last letter after its number for example BC557A HFE ratings are 110-220, BC557B HFE ratings are 200-450 and BC557C HFE ratings are 420-800. The max collector dissipation is 500 milliwatt which is also an another good point to use it in amplification stages. Moreover it will also perform well when used it as a switch for load under 100mA. The transistor has also good collector to emitter (VCE) value that is -45V, therefore you can easily use it in circuits using 40 to 45 volts DC.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00+ GSTAdd to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 4.17 out of 5
Single Channel 5v Relay Module with Isolation High Low Level Trigger
₹89.00+ GSTAdd to cart
Relays are output devices which are used to control or operate some external devices.? This is a 5 volt Isolated relay module which means that there is a optocoupler used in between your control circuit and the relay thus protecting your circuit in case of any short circuit issues on the relay side.