Nema17 4.2 kgcm Stepper motor
- Step Angle : 1.8°
- Current/Phase : 1.7 Amp
- Resistance/Phase : 1.65 Ohm
- Inductance/Phase : 3.2 mH
- Holding Torque : 4.0 kg.cm
- No. of Leads : 4
- Detent Torque : 150 g.cm
- Rotor Inertia : 54 g.cm
- Mass : 0.28 Kg
- Temperature Rise : 80°Cmax
- Ambient Temperature : -20°C~+50°C
- Insulation Resistance : 100 MO Min.,500VDC
- Dielectric Strength : 500VAC for 1minute
- Shaft Radial Play : 0.02Max. (450g-load)
- Shaft Axial Play : 0.08Max. (450g-load)
- Max. radial force : 28N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. axial force : 10N
- Motor Length : 40(mm)
6 in stock
- The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control.
- The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The Nema-17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
- They are very useful in the various application especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc.
- It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
- The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
- We have Various sizes of Stepper Motors.Check out our complete collection of Stepper Motors