Heat Shrink Sleeve 1mm Black
Specification for 1mm Heat shrink Sleeve
- Make : Woer
- Item Type : CB-HFT
- Color : Black
- Diameter (mm) : 1
- Length (mm) : 1000 mm (1 meter)
- Shrink Temperature (°C) : 90
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -40 to 125
- Tensile Strength : ≥10.4Mpa
- Shrink Ratio : 2:1
- Elongation Ratio : o ≥200%
- Radial Shrinking Ratio : ≥50%
- Dielectric Strength : ≥15 kV/mm
- Corrosion of Bare Copper : No Corrosion
- Heat Shock : No Cracking
- Cold Bend : No Cracking
- Flammability : VW-1
- Concentricity : ≥65%
289 in stock
- Heat shrink Sleeve also known as Heat Shrink Tube is a shrinkable plastic tube that is used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints and terminals in electrical work.
- This is a high quality industrial grade Woer make Black Color 1mm Heat shrink Sleeve and is excellent for insulation. This 1mm Heat Shrink Sleeve have exceptional insulation characteristics, excellent stress control properties; long-term weather and regular wear and tear resistance, ease of installation and reliable performance in even in harshest of the situations.
- Woer Make Heat Shrink Sleeve has High performance 2:1 heat shrink material tubes, bundles, and protects cables; wire and hoses are used for a wide range of DIY applications. It is used extensively for cable and wire harnessing, strain relief, insulation, color-coding, identification, and protection.
- Simply a great way to create a Flexible, Heat Resistant and Waterproof tight joint. Just slide a slightly larger tube at the desired location and apply heat through a cigarette lighter, or a heat gun; for about 10 seconds and the tube will shrink down and will hold the joint tightly.