YT-38 32.768Khz Cylindrical Crystal Oscillator
This is a YT-38 32.768Khz Cylindrical Crystal Oscillator. The crystal oscillator is used in microprocessor clock, network card, various consumer electronics, etc.
1 x YT-38 32.768Khz Cylindrical Crystal Oscillator.
|Operating Temperature Range||-10C to +60C|
|Storage condition (Deg C)||-20 to 70|
|Width (mm)||2.8 (Body Diameter)|
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
BC327 PNP General Purpose Amplifier Transistor
₹5.00Add to cart
BC327 is a general purpose PNP BJP transistor that can be used for switching and amplification purposes in electronic circuits. The transistor features 800mA collector current hence it can be used to drive variety of loads in an electronic application. The max collector-emitter voltage is -45V therefore it can easily handle load voltage under 45V. Apart from that transistor also features 625mW collector dissipation and DC current gain of maximum 630 therefore it can also be used as an audio amplifier or for any type of signal amplification.
- Rated 4.48 out of 5
5.5mm x 2.1mm 3 Pin Female DC Power Jack Panel Mount Screw Nut Kit DC Socket Electrical Plug
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00Add to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 4.67 out of 5
DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity sensor Module for boards compatible with Arduino, ARM and other MCU
₹120.00Add to cart
The DHT11 is a commonly used Temperature and humidity sensor. The sensor comes with a dedicated NTC to measure temperature and an 8-bit microcontroller to output the values of temperature and humidity as serial data. The sensor is also factory calibrated and hence easy to interface with other microcontrollers.
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)₹176.64Add to cart
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 – IN4 : relay control ports