Voltage Sensor Module
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input. If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
15 in stock
- Voltage input range : DC 0-25 V;
- Operating voltage output : 3.3V – 5V MAX
- Voltage detection range : DC0.02445V – 25V
- Voltage analog resolution : 0.00489
- Output Interface : “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface : red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND