Voltage Sensor Module
This DC Voltage Sensor Module is essentially a 5:1 potential divider circuit built using precession resistors for high accuracy.
The Arduino analog input is limited to a 5 VDC input. If you wish to measure higher voltages,this module allows you to measure voltages of 0-25V. Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
2 in stock
- Voltage input range : DC 0-25 V;
- Operating voltage output : 3.3V – 5V MAX
- Voltage detection range : DC0.02445V – 25V
- Voltage analog resolution : 0.00489
- Output Interface : “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface : red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND