Viper22A Low Power Off Line SMPS Primary Switcher
- VDS(sw) Switching Drain Source Voltage (Tj=25 … 125°C) -0.3 .. 730 V
- VDS(st) Start Up Drain Source Voltage (Tj=25 … 125°C) -0.3 .. 400 V
- ID Continuous Drain Current Internally limited A
- VDD Supply Voltage 0 to 45 V
- IFB Feedback Current 3 mA
- Tc Case Operating Temperature -40 to 150 °C
- Tstg Storage Temperature -55 to 150 °C
60 in stock
Viper22A is a high voltage IC, intended to be used in off line power supply switching with advantage of having low part count and small size.
The Viper22A IC combines a dedicated current mode PWM controller with a high voltage Power MOSFET on the same silicon chip. Typical applications cover off line power supplies for battery charger adapters, standby power supplies for TV or monitors, auxiliary supplies for motor control, etc.
The internal control circuit offers the following benefits:
- Large input voltage range on the VDD pin accommodates changes in auxiliary supply voltage. This feature is well adapted to battery charger adapter configurations.
- Automatic burst mode in low load condition.
- Over voltage protection in hiccup mode.