Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler or Cooling Module 12V 92W Max
Thermoelectric coolers (TEC or Peltier) create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side is used. You can also use temperature differential to generate electricity.
7 in stock
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00Add to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
BC557 PNP General Purpose Transistor 45V 100mA TO-92 Package
₹5.00Add to cart
BC557 is a widely used PNP bipolar junction transistor manufactured in small TO-92 package. It is a general purpose PNP transistor that can be used as a switch or amplifier in electronic circuits. Its HFE ratings are 125 to 800 which makes it an ideal transistor to use as a small signal amplifier in electronic circuits for example for audio signal amplification or other, the HFE ratings of BC557 can be determined by the last letter after its number for example BC557A HFE ratings are 110-220, BC557B HFE ratings are 200-450 and BC557C HFE ratings are 420-800. The max collector dissipation is 500 milliwatt which is also an another good point to use it in amplification stages. Moreover it will also perform well when used it as a switch for load under 100mA. The transistor has also good collector to emitter (VCE) value that is -45V, therefore you can easily use it in circuits using 40 to 45 volts DC.
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Lcd 16X2 Yellow Backlight Alphanumeric Display for 8051,Avr,Arduino,Raspberry Pi,Pic,Arm All Microcontroller (Green)
₹112.00Add to cart
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5×8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Green Backlight
- Rated 4.55 out of 5
Quality ESP-12F ESP8266 Remote Serial Port WIFI Transceiver Wireless Module
₹200.00Read moreCore processor ESP8266 in smaller sizes of the module encapsulates Tensilica L106 integrates industry-leading ultra low power 32-bit MCU micro, with the 16-bit short mode, Clock speed support 80 MHz, 160 MHz, supports the RTOS, integrated Wi Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, on-board antenna.
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)₹176.64Read more
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 – IN4 : relay control ports