SW-520 Tilt Sensor module
- TILT SENSOR MODULE is a device used for knowing the planar movement. Although they are available in various types their basic function remains the same. Their function is to detect the plane shift from horizontal to vertical and sent of a signal when it happens. There are modules which could sense even small plane shifts but here we are going to discuss about simple contact type TILT SENSOR module. Here we are going to use SW-520D TILT SENSOR MODULE.
- We have Various sizes of Sensor Modules. Check out our complete collection of Sensor Modules
3 in stock
TILT SENSOR MODULE Features and Specifications
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5V
- Output can directly connected to controller
- TTL level output
- Maximum output current : 15mA
- Can work on low voltages
- Maximum operating temperature: 0°C to + 80°C
- Easy interface
- Long life.