STC-1000 AC220V Digital Temperature Controlled Thermostat Switch
- Outdoor use uses involving potential chemical contamination or electrical interference
- Nuclear energy control systems, combustion systems, railroad systems, aviation systems
- Medical equipment, amusement machines, vehicles, safety equipment, and installations subject to separate industry or government regulations
- Systems, machines, and equipment that could present a risk to life or property
- Domestic freezer, water tanks, refrigerator, industrial chiller, steamer, industrial equipment, and another temperature-controlled system.
- Mini temperature controller.
- With a clear LED display for better readability.
- Wide temperature measuring range.
- Dual heating and cooling control.
- Automatic over-temperature alarm
- Relay output.
- High Control precision 0.1 centigrade
3 in stock
This item: STC-1000 AC220V Digital Temperature Controlled Thermostat Switch
3 in stock
1 × Male to Female Jumper Wires - Single
32 in stock
1 × 12 Volt 2A Power Adapter Supply AC to DC 2.1mm X 5.5mm Plug 12 V 2 Amp Power Supply Wall Plug (Black)
45 in stock
1 × Male to Male Jumper Wires - single
19 in stock
1 × Cable for Arduino Nano (USB 2.0 A to USB 2.0 Mini B) 30cm
35 in stock
1 × Nano CH340 Chip Board without USB cable compatible with Arduino
26 in stock
1 × 40 Pin Female Header Berg Strip - Break Away Header
18 in stock
1 × 2x3 Inch Zero PCB Board
25 in stock
- Product Description
- This is a temperature-controlled thermostat switch that can be used to control the heating/cooling of an object with the help of the NTC sensor to detect the temperature. The module is operated by the 220V AC connected at the input terminals. The module has two output ports where you can connect the equipment to heat or cool the test system.
There are no reviews yet.