SSR-40DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32VDC/24-380VAC 40A
- Long service life and high reliability
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Highly reliable, compact size designed to offer users maximum simplicity.
2 in stock
This item: SSR-40DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32VDC/24-380VAC 40A
2 in stock
1 × 12 Volt 2A Power Adapter Supply AC to DC 2.1mm X 5.5mm Plug 12 V 2 Amp Power Supply Wall Plug (Black)
45 in stock
1 × 2x3 Inch Zero PCB Board
25 in stock
- This is SSR-40DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32VDC/24-380VAC 40A. A solid state relay (SSR) allows you to control high-current AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. Solid state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays.
- One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there are no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
- This particular SSR can switch current loads of up to 40A with a 3-32V DC input and a zero cross trigger control method. Each one of these relays is equipped with four screw terminals (for use with ring or fork connectors) and a plastic cover that slides over the top of the relay to protect the terminals.
There are no reviews yet.