Raspberry Pi Zero W Development board
The Raspberry Pi Zero features a BCM2835 chipset, overclocked to 1Ghz with 512MB RAM, and the same 1080p video output, so there’s plenty of oomph in that little board. It also features the same 40 pin GPIO layout as the Raspberry Pi 2/B+/A+, which you’ll need to solder your own headers too. With its small form factor and reduction in connectors, the Raspberry Pi Zero only uses ~ 140mA at 5V
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin GPIO (Unpopulated)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- 512MB RAM and Micro SD Slot for OS
- Tiny Current Draw ~ 140mA at 5V!
- Mini-HDMI for Video
- Micro-USB OTG Host for Data and Power
- Micro-CSI Camera Port
- On-Board Bluetooth and WiFi.
Shubham (verified owner) –
Best cost electronic components in India