Tactile momentary push button Switch Micro Push to On Button
6x6x5mm Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
734 in stock
This item: Tactile momentary push button Switch Micro Push to On Button
734 in stock
1 × Fixed Resistor (330 ohm, 100 ohm, 1k ohm, 10k ohm, 100k ohm, 1M ohm, 4.7k ohm, 330k ohm, 6.8k ohm, 470k ohm)10 Values of 10 Pcs Each Electronic Components,Yellow,100 Pieces,
9 in stock
1 × Solder Wire 20 gms 20/22 SWG
34 in stock
- Ideal for Through-hole applications.
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- This light touch switch is waterproof, prevent oil, anti-pollution, anti-static interference.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity.
Roma (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
Sneha (verified owner) –
Best cost electronic components in India