MAX30102 Oximeter Heart Rate Beat Pulse Sensor 1.8V-3.3V Replace MAX30100 A5N2
- Complete Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor Solution Simplifies Design
- Integrated LEDs, Photo Sensor, and High-Performance Analog Front-End
- Tiny 5.6mm x 2.8mm x 1.2mm 14-Pin Optically Enhanced System-in-Package
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation Increases Battery Life for Wearable Devices
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7µA, typ)
- Advanced Functionality Improves Measurement Performance
- High SNR Provides Robust Motion Artifact Resilience
- Integrated Ambient Light Cancellation
- High Sample Rate Capability
- Fast Data Output Capability
3 in stock
- This is a Pulse Oximeter and Heart rate Sensor module based upon Maxim’s MAX30100 integrated IC which is an compact low cost integrated solution for measuring Heart Rate as well as Pulse oximeter.
- MAX30100 sensor has two led’s and a Photo-detector the two led’s are used to emit two different wavelength of light. One led is a red led while the other one is an infrared led. The photo-detector is then used to sense the absorbance of the blood flowing through the finger tip. This signal is then processed using a low noise analog signal processing unit and then an internal micro-controller then converts it into digital output and gives out data in i2c protocol.
- MAX 30100 Sensor Module has an inbuilt voltage regulator so it can be powered via 5 Volt and can be interfaced to any 5 volt micro-controllers, Arduino as well as Raspberry Pi.
Applications of Pulse Oximeter and MAX30100 Heart Beat Sensor
- Fitness Assistant Devices
- Medical Monitoring Devices
- Wearable Devices