L293D PowerDIP-16 Stepper Motor Controller/Drive
L293D PowerDIP-16 Stepper Motor Controller/ Driver is a dual H-bridge motor driver integrated circuit (IC). Motor drivers act as current amplifiers since they take a low-current control signal and provide a higher-current signal. This higher current signal is used to drive the motors.
30 in stock
- Overtemperature Protection
- Logical “0” Input Voltage Up To 1.5 V (High Noise Immunity)
- Internal Clamp Diodes.
- Featuring Unit rode L293 and L293D
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- High-Noise-Immunity Input