IRFZ44N N-Channel Power MOSFET
The IRFZ44N is known for its high drain current and fast switching speed. Adding to that it also has a low Rds value which will help in increasing the efficiency of switching circuits. The MOSFET will start turning on with a small gate voltage of 4V, but the drain current will be maximum only when a gate voltage of 10V is applied. If the mosfet has to be driven directly from a microcontroller like Arduino then try the logic level version IRLZ44N mosfet.
84 in stock
- Small signal N-Channel MOSFET
- Continuous Drain Current (ID) is 49A at 25°C
- Pulsed Drain Current (ID-peak) is 160A
- Minimum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 2V
- Maximum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 4V
- Gate-Source Voltage is (VGS) is ±20V (max)
- Maximum Drain-Source Voltage (VDS) is 55V
- Rise time and fall time is about 60ns and 45ns respectively.
- It is commonly used with Arduino, due to its low threshold current.
- Available in To-220 package