IRF540N MOSFET N Channel
The IRF540N is an N-Channel Mosfet. This mosfet can drive loads upto 23A and can support peak current upto 110A. It also has a threshold voltage of 4V, which means it can easily driven by low voltages like 5V. Hence it is mostly used with Arduino and other microcontrollers for logic switching. Speed control of motors and Light dimmers are also possible with this Mosfet since it has good switching characteristics.
So if you are looking for a Mosfet to switch applications that consume high current with some logic level devices then this Mosfet will be a perfect choice for you.
3 in stock
- ll signal N-Channel MOSFET
- Continuous Drain Current (ID) is 33A at 25°C
- Pulsed Drain Current (ID-peak) is 110A
- Minimum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 2V
- Maximum Gate threshold voltage (VGS-th) is 4V
- Gate-Source Voltage is (VGS) is ±20V
- Maximum Drain-Source Voltage (VDS) is 100V
- Turn ON and Turn off time is 35ns each’
- It is commonly used with Arduino, due to its low threshold current.
- Available in To-220 package