IMAX B6AC Charger/Discharger 1-6 Cells – Clone Model
|Input Voltage (V AC)||100 ~ 240|
|DC Input Voltage Range (V)||11 ~ 18|
|Charge Current Range (A)||0.1 ~ 5|
|Discharge Current Range (A)||0.1 ~ 1.0|
|Drain Current for Balancing Li-Po’s (mA/Cell)||300|
|Li-ion/Po cell count||1 ~ 6|
|NiCd/NiMH cell count||1 ~ 15 Cells|
|Pb battery voltage||2 ~ 20|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||133 x 87 x 33|
|Power||Discharge: 80w(new version)|
Charge: 10W(new version)
- The iMAX-B6AC can charge and discharge NiMH, NiCd, Pb, LiPo, Li-ion, and LiFe batteries with individual cell balancing for up to 6 lithium cells. It features a built-in adapter that can be powered from 100240VAC, or it can alternatively be powered via an 1118VDC input. With its versatile charging capabilities and advanced features like input power monitoring, delta-peak sensitivity, cyclic charging and discharging, and more, the iMAX-B6AC is a great addition to the workbench of any RC, DIY, or robot enthusiast.
- AC 100~240v or 12V DC input
- The cables come with a fitted fuse.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Li-ion, LiPo, and LiFe capable
- Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
- Battery break-in and cycling feature
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Internal resistance checker to see pack health
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
- EU Plug to IEC C13 which is used in devices such asac adapters, digital cameras, camcorders, monitors, printers, Direct TV and more!
There are no reviews yet.