HT-12E Encoder Decoder IC pair
HT12E is an encoder integrated circuit of 212 series of encoders. They are paired with 212 series of decoders for use in remote control system applications. It is mainly used in interfacing RF and infrared circuits. The chosen pair of encoder/decoder should have same number of addresses and data format.
3 in stock
This item: HT-12E Encoder Decoder IC pair
3 in stock
Fixed Resistor (330 ohm, 100 ohm, 1k ohm, 10k ohm, 100k ohm, 1M ohm, 4.7k ohm, 330k ohm, 6.8k ohm, 470k ohm)10 Values of 10 Pcs Each Electronic Components,Yellow,100 Pieces,
1 × Solder Wire 20 gms 20/22 SWG
44 in stock
- Operating voltage 2.4V~12V.
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology.
- Low standby current: 0.1A (typ.) at VDD=5V.
- Data code has positive polarity.
- HT12A with a 38kHz carrier for infrared transmission medium.
- Minimum transmission word Four words for the HT12E.
- Built-in oscillator needs only 5% resistor.
- Minimal external components.
Priya (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.