HT12E is an encoder integrated circuit of 212 series of encoders. They are paired with 212 series of decoders for use in remote control system applications. It is mainly used in interfacing RF and infrared circuits. The chosen pair of encoder/decoder should have same number of addresses and data format.
1 in stock
- Operating voltage 2.4V~12V.
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology.
- Low standby current: 0.1A (typ.) at VDD=5V.
- Data code has positive polarity.
- HT12A with a 38kHz carrier for infrared transmission medium.
- Minimum transmission word Four words for the HT12E.
- Built-in oscillator needs only 5% resistor.
- Minimal external components.