GY-906 MLX90614ESF Module, MLX90614 Contactless Temperature Sensor Module GY-906
- Small size, low cost
- Mounted on a breakout board with two types of pins
- 10k Pull up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range
- -40 125C for sensor temperature and
- -70 380C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5C over wide temperature range
- (0,50 C for both Ta and To) High (medical) accuracy calibration
- Measurement resolution of 0.02C
- Single and dual zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Simple adaptation for 816V applications
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
2 in stock
- Up for sale is a MELEXIS MLX90614ESF-BAA-000-TU-ND non-contact infrared thermometer for use with Arduino, or any microcontroller that can communicate with it through it I2C interface.
- This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and two types of pins.