Flame Sensor Infrared Receiver Module Ignition Source Detection Module
- Can detect a flame or in a 760 nanometer wavelength of ~ 1100 nm range of the light, lighter flame test distance of 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test
- The detection angle of 60 degrees or so, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
- Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- The comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
- With adjustable precision potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- The output format : DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
5 in stock
- Responses to a detected flame depend on the installation, but can include sounding an alarm, deactivating a fuel line (such as a propane or a natural gas line), and activating a fire suppression system. When used in applications such as industrial furnaces, their role is to provide confirmation that the furnace is properly lit; in these cases they take no direct action beyond notifying the operator or control system. A flame detector can often respond faster and more accurately than a smoke or heat detector due to the mechanisms it uses to detect the flame.
- A flame detector is a sensor designed to detect and respond to the presence of a flame or fire.