Ethernet Shield W5100 For Arduino Uno Mega 1280 2560 Micro Sd Card
This Arduino-Compatible Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Board Online. It fits all version of Arduino Main Boards. Including Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA 2560, Arduino Mega 1280.
1 in stock
This item: Ethernet Shield W5100 For Arduino Uno Mega 1280 2560 Micro Sd Card
1 in stock
1 × Male to Female Jumper Wires - Single
69 in stock
1 × 12 Volt 2A Power Adapter Supply AC to DC 2.1mm X 5.5mm Plug 12 V 2 Amp Power Supply Wall Plug (Black)
18 in stock
1 × Male to Male Jumper Wires - single
24 in stock
1 × Cable for Arduino Nano (USB 2.0 A to USB 2.0 Mini B) 30cm
28 in stock
1 × 40 Pin Female Header Berg Strip - Break Away Header
189 in stock
1 × 2x3 Inch Zero PCB Board
6 in stock
- The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- It is directly supported by For Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- It has a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- It is compatible with for Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
Zohar (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.