Ethernet Shield for Arduino
This Arduino-Compatible Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Board Online. It fits all version of Arduino Main Boards. Including Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA 2560, Arduino Mega 1280.
Out of stock
- The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- It is directly supported by For Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
- It has a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- It is compatible with for Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.