BUJ403 Datasheet – NXP Semiconductors
10 in stock
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00Add to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
Crystal Oscillator 8 MHZ
₹15.00Add to cart
This is a 8MHZ Crystal. This is a low cost crystal oscillator with oscillation frequency of 8Mhz. Crystal are normally required to provide clock pulses to your micro controller or other IC’s which require external clock source.
An oscillator crystal has two electrically conductive plates, with a slice or tuning fork of quartz crystal sandwiched between them. The crystal oscillator circuit sustains oscillation by taking a voltage signal from the quartz resonator, amplifying it, and feeding it back to the resonator. Quartz has the further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low.
- Rated 4.48 out of 5
2N2222 – General Purpose Transistor – NPN – TO-92₹2.30
Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)₹176.64Add to cart
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 – IN4 : relay control ports
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
BC547 NPN General Purpose Transistor
₹5.00Add to cart
BC547 is a general purpose BJT NPN transistor mostly used in electronics hobbyists and educational electronics projects. Besides these uses it can also be used in commercial circuits. It comes in TO-92 packaging and the maximum output current this transistor can handle is 100mA. The transistor is having very good DC current gain and low noise capabilities due to which it is ideal to use in signal amplification stages. The typical saturation voltage is only 90 millivolts which is also a good sign to use it as a switch.