ATTINY85V2 / ATTiny85 USB Development Board Digistump Mini
Features of ATtiny85 Microcontroller
- Flash (Kbytes) : 8 Kbytes
- Pin Count : 8
- Max. Operating Freq. (MHz) : 20 MHz
- CPU : 8-bit AVR
- Number of Touch Channels : 3
- Hardware QTouch Acquisition : No
- Max I/O Pins : 6
- Ext Interrupts : 6
- USB Interface :No
5 in stock
- ATtiny85 is a small 8-pin microcontroller from Atmel and is based on Atmel’s 8-bit RISC architecture. ATtiny85 is a high-performance, low-power microcontroller which combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit Analog to Digital converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, three software selectable power saving modes, and debug WIRE for on-chip debugging. The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
- By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.