ATTINY85V2 Digispark ATTiny85 USB Development Board Digistump Mini
- Support for the IDE 1.0+ (OSX / Win / Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source – 5V or 7 -35V (automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB(and serial debugging)
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6K after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI(vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/ Status LED (on Pin0)
- Weight : 4g
10 in stock
- The ATtiny85 based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful). With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this ATTINY85 USB Development Board is a great way to jump into microcontroller electronics.
- ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board come with the USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it uses the familiar Arduino IDE for development. This is a digispark clone.
- It has 6 port with several functions. Depending on the programming (with Arduino IDE) can it have 6 digital I/O, 4 analog inputs or 3 PWM outputs. It can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply of 6-35V DC.